- This event has passed.
Tech Talk & Toast: Digital Literacy Soiree Hosted by The Lucy Project
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us for a unique Tech Tuesday Special event, a collaborative effort between Miami-Dade County, The Lucy Project, and Leadership Miami. Together, we are committed to fostering an engaging dialogue on Digital Equity and Civic Tech while making a positive impact on the excellence of Norwood Elementary, nestled in the heart of Miami Gardens.
- 6:00PM – 7:00PM: Doors Open/Registration (Don’t forget your tickets!)
$25 Champion Ticket includes:
- Open Bar
- Panel Discussion
- 1 Free Tier 1 Raffle Ticket
Premium Raffle Tickets for Sale for 2 Delta Airlines Tickets, 4 Courtside Miami Heat Tickets and more.
- 7:00PM: Welcome (PS Social)
- 7:05PM – 7:15PM: Partnership Remarks/Program Overview – Leadership Miami
- Program Breakdown:
- 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM: Supercharging Digital Equity
Moderator: Felicia Shtivelman, Chief Operating Officer Capabee and Leadership Miami Panelists:
- Ana Chammas: Director of Innovation for Miami-Dade County
- Isa Tozzi: Director Director of Program Innovation and Evaluation for Miami Connected
- Sandra Bermudez: Founder & CEO of The Lucy Project
Latressia Barnett: Assistant Principal at Norwood Elementary
- 8:00 PM – 8:50 PM: Let’s Dive into Literacy Challenges and Digital Skills
Location: Second Floor , Setup: Table & Chairs Setup (max 8 people)
Engage in a Conversational Series with thought-provoking prompts that shed light on the facts and encourage participants to share their personal and professional insights, as well as actionable next steps.
- 9:15PM: Closing Remarks and Thank YouConclude the evening with gratitude for our partners, attendees, and contributors.
- 9.30PM: Event Concludes
We look forward to an inspiring evening of discussion, collaboration, and meaningful impact. Together, we can make a difference in our community’s digital landscape and educational excellence at Norwood Elementary.